|Potatoes||1⁄2 Kilogram, mashed (boiled peeled)|
|Onions||2 , chopped|
|Besan flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garam masala||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Soda bi carb||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Green chilies||3 , finely chopped|
|Coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Lime juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For frying)|
1. In a pan heat 2 tsp oil and slightly saute onions,add ginger-garlic paste.
2. Now add green chilies,boiled potatoes,garam masala,salt and pepper.
3. Add lime juice and coriander.
4. Mix well and make small balls of this mixture. Keep aside.
5. To the besan flour, add little salt and soda-bi-carb and make fine batter using water.
6. In a large Kadhai, heat oil. Immerse the potato balls in the batter and drop into the oil slowly.
7. Fry these balls on all sides until golden brown.
8. Serve hot with tomato sauce or any type of chutney.
Tip: You can eat this wada with Pav. Just cut Pav lenghwise. Sprinkle some pea nut chutney on cut Pav, Place wada in between 2 pieces of Pav. Eat with fried green chilli.