Tropical Curry Lamb
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Lamb||1 Kilogram, trimmed and cubed|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken stock powder||1 Teaspoon (Extra)|
|Curry powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Canned apricot halves||825 Gram, drained (Reserving)|
|Syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Place onion, lamb, chicken stock, stock powder and curry powder into a 3-litre casserole dish.
2. Cover and cook for 25-28 minutes on medium, stir twice during cooking.
3. Drain lamb and reserve 1/2 cup of liquid.
4. Combine lamb stock, apricot syrup and arrowroot. Cook for 1-2 minutes on high.
5. Combine lamb, apricots and stock mixture in a 3-litre casserole dish.
6. Heat through for 6-8 minutes on medium high.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3394 Calories from Fat 1342
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 149 g229.2%
Saturated Fat 70.2 g350.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 667.1 mg222.4%
Sodium 2302.3 mg95.9%
Total Carbohydrates 322 g107.2%
Dietary Fiber 14 g56.2%
Sugars 111.6 g
Protein 194 g388%
Vitamin A 3.9% Vitamin C 97.7%
Calcium 45.3% Iron 207.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet