Easy Aloo Halwa
|Boiled potatoes||1 Pound (0.5 Kilogram)|
|Khoya||1 1⁄2 Ounce (80 Grams, Dried Milk)|
|Desi ghee||2 Ounce (100 Grams, Clarified Butter)|
• First mash the potatoes.
• Heat the pure deshi ghee on medium flame in a wok and mix the mashed potatoes in it.
• Keep stirring to avoid sticking.
• Within 10-15 minutes it will be brown.
• Mix khoya and again stir until the ghee separates from the mixture.
• Then mix sugar according to your taste and cook it for 5 minutes.
• Halwa is ready.
• Garnish it with nuts and saffron soaked in water(saffron water) to enhance taste and color.
Calories 273 Calories from Fat 155
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.1%
Saturated Fat 10.6 g53.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48.3 mg16.1%
Sodium 59.7 mg2.5%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.3%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 6 g12.6%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 11.4%
Calcium 15% Iron 38.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet