Bhang (Traditional Indian Drink)
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rose water||4 Teaspoon|
|Bhang leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Poppy seeds||1 Tablespoon (Khus Khus)|
1. Mix sugar in half litre water and keep aside.
2. Wash and clean all other dry ingredients and soak in 2 cups of water for 2 hours
3. Grind all soaked ingredients and washed bhang leaves to a very fine paste.
4. Mix the remaining water to the paste.
5. Place a strong muslin strainer over a large deep vessel and press through muslin with back of hands to extract the liquid into the vessel.
6. Add milk, sugar water and rosewater to the extracted liquid.
7. Serve chilled.