If the problem persists contact your website administrator. Please check logs for further debugging.
|Nuts||1 Tablespoon (Cashew, Almond, Raisin Or Others As Per Your Choice)|
• Boil the milk.
• Add water-soaked rice in the boiling milk.
• Mix sugar according to your taste.
• Cook on medium flame and stir continuously. Slow & steady stirring is essential to avoid sticking.
• In about 12-15 minutes kheer will become thick.
• Now add some nuts according to your choice.
• Cook for further 5 minutes.
• Kheer is ready.
• Serve in bowls and garnish with nuts.
• Serve hot or cold according to your preference.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 576 Calories from Fat 223
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.7%
Saturated Fat 10.7 g53.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50 mg16.7%
Sodium 255.4 mg10.6%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 27.9 g
Protein 23 g45.7%
Vitamin A 10.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 60% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet