The video conversion process has failed. You might want to submit a simpler video format like mpeg or divx avi. If the problem persists contact your website administrator. Please check logs for further debugging.
Are you looking for Kheer Recipe? This recipe for Keer is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. The kheer is undoubtedly the most important dish of the array of Indian puddings. This traditional Indian dish is a delicious concoction of milk, rice and sugar. Kheer is generally eaten during dinner as a dessert. The Hindu mythology finds mention of the Kheer that was used as an offering to Gods. During Chhat Puja and Sharad Purnima, Kheer is offered as a main Prasadam. You can have it hot or chilled according to your taste. Try this delicious Indian pudding Kheeh and let me know how it turned out for you.
1 Tablespoon (Cashew, Almond, Raisin Or Others As Per Your Choice)
• Boil the milk.
• Add water-soaked rice in the boiling milk.
• Mix sugar according to your taste.
• Cook on medium flame and stir continuously. Slow & steady stirring is essential to avoid sticking.
• In about 12-15 minutes kheer will become thick.
• Now add some nuts according to your choice.
• Cook for further 5 minutes.
• Kheer is ready.
• Serve in bowls and garnish with nuts.
• Serve hot or cold according to your preference.