Sweet and tasty halwa. Eat as breakfast, side dish or evening snacks.
Desi ghee/Vegetable oil
1 Tablespoon (Cashew, Raisins, Almonds Or Others)
• Heat the pure ghee in a karahi (cauldron) on medium flame.
• Add suzi and stir it with spoon until it gets brown.
• Keep stirring till the mixture is golden brown in colour.
• Add milk into the cauldron.
• Stir it continuously, until suzi is properly mixed.
• Now add sugar and stir on medium flame for 2 more minutes.
• Halwa is ready garnish it with the nuts and serve hot.
For people who believe in simple desserts, suji ka halwa tops the chart. In this video you can learn the easiest way of making the most popular Indian dessert. So what are you waiting for, go ahead and give it a shot, you will love it.
Suji Ka Halwa Recipe Video, Indian Semolina Pudding