Sweet and tasty halwa. Eat as breakfast, side dish or evening snacks.
Desi ghee/Vegetable oil
1 Tablespoon (Cashew, Raisins, Almonds Or Others)
• Heat the pure ghee in a karahi (cauldron) on medium flame.
• Add suzi and stir it with spoon until it gets brown.
• Keep stirring till the mixture is golden brown in colour.
• Add milk into the cauldron.
• Stir it continuously, until suzi is properly mixed.
• Now add sugar and stir on medium flame for 2 more minutes.
• Halwa is ready garnish it with the nuts and serve hot.
For people who believe in simple desserts, suji ka halwa tops the chart. In this video you can learn the easiest way of making the most popular Indian dessert. So what are you waiting for, go ahead and give it a shot, you will love it.
Calories 433 Calories from Fat 274
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.7%
Saturated Fat 18 g90.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 79.5 mg26.5%
Sodium 63.5 mg2.6%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g5%
Sugars 14.2 g
Protein 8 g16%
Vitamin A 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Suji Ka Halwa Recipe Video, Indian Semolina Pudding