turkey cooked in tandoori style ,but in regular oven
Main Ingredient: Turkey
Red chili powder
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Ginger garlic paste
1 , juice extracted
1 Cup (16 tbs), dice (carrot, potato, sweet potato)
Fenugreek leaf powder
1. Using a knife, turkey legs and slit turkey legs.
2. In a pan, place curd, add red chill powder, turmeric, coriander powder, cumin powder, ginger garlic paste, kasuri methi powder, lemon juice, garam masala powder and mix well. Add some red color and mix again.
3. Marinade turkey with the prepared mixture, set aside for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 350F.
4. In a grill pan, make a bed of vegetables, add turkey, drizzle some oil.
5. Bake at 350F for 60 minutes.
6. In a pan, add the vegetables along with the leftover marinade, add cranberry sauce and cook for few minutes.
7. Serve hot with the prepared dip or any other dip of your choice.
Tandoori recipes of any kind are my weakness and also perfect menu inclusions in our season of festivities. This video on tandoori turkey has added yet another tandoori item in my list with a delicious twist.