|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (maida)|
|Ghee||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Oil||200 Milliliter (for deep frying)|
1. Mix ghee, sugar and milk in a pan and heat it till the sugar melts and the mixture starts boiling. Turn the heat off, as soon as the mixture starts boiling.
2. Let the mixture cool down.
3. Mix maida in above mixture and keep adding it till you get a nice, stiff dough. The consistency of the dough should be such that you should be able to roll it. [not too thin, not too stiff.]
4. Heat oil, in a kadhai. Divide the dough in equal parts, roll it, into round shape like a chapati. [it should not be very thin.]
5. Cut it with a knife into small squares.
6. Fry in oil, on medium heat, till you get light brown colour.
7. Serve these nice crispy, crunchy shankarpali with tea.