|Milk kova||250 Gram (Koya)|
|Maida||50 Gram (All Purpose Flour)|
|Cashew nuts||20 Gram|
|Kismis||20 Gram (Raisins)|
|Raspberry red color||1 Pinch|
|Cake paper cups||20|
|Ghee||1 Tablespoon (Butter For Frying)|
1. Mix the kova with maida and few drops of water. Make a smooth dough and divide
into small balls.
2. Mix kismis, cardamoms and cashews and ground to fine paste.
3. Soak each ball in red color, make a hole with your thumb in the middle and place
ground paste. Close the top and make a ball again.
4. Heat ghee in a pan, fry the jamuns until golden brown and place them in sugar syrup.
5. Soak the jamuns for about 2 hours. Then remove the jamuns, roll in dry sugar and cut
6. Place the pieces in the paper cups and serve.