|Cauliflower||1 , cut in florets|
|Potatoes||4 , cubed (Peeled)|
|Red chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||3 , chopped|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Lime juice||To Taste|
1. Heat oil and sauté cumin seeds for about a minute. Add garlic and ginger, stir and add potatoes.
2. Sauté the potatoes and then add turmeric, coriander powder and chili powder, and sauté again. Add tomatoes and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Add cauliflower and garam masala and heat for about a minute.
4. Lower heat, cover and let simmer for about 15 minutes. The vegetable dish should be steamed through and the potatoes and cauliflower should be soft and succulent after having soaked up the spices.
5. Garnish with cilantro and season with a twist of fresh lime juice.