|Cornflour/Gram flour||55 Gram|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (hot)|
|Lime juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
• Sift flour and gramflour\ cornflour together.
• Beat curd and add to the flour mixture. Mix thoroughly.
• Pour the hot oil into the mixture and blend well. Add enough warm water to make a smooth batter of pouring consistency.
• Set aside for 24-hours to ferment. Add colour to the fermented batter.
• Mix sugar with water and make a syrup of 1 thread consistency. Add lime juice and strain., Keep it warm.
• Make a hole in center of a thick piece of cloth from which the batter can pass through.
• Heat ghee or oil in a kadhai. Press the batter directly into the hot ghee in spirals.
• Fry at low heat till crispand golden.
• Drain and immediately immerse in the warm syrup for about a minute. Then remove with a skewer resting against the ream for a few seconds.
• Serve hot.