|Carrots||1 Kilogram (Peeled And Grated)|
|Full cream milk||1 Liter|
|Chopped pista||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped cashews||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped almonds||1 Tablespoon|
|Cardamom powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Cook grated carrots and milk in a pan on a medium flame.
2. When the mixture dries up, reduce the flame and keep stirring.
3. Add the sugar and cook till the mixture dries up. Keep stirring continuously.
4. Add the grated khoya and ghee. Fry until the mixture becomes semi-solid.
5. Turn the mixture onto a greased metal tray.
6. Press down evenly and decorate with dry fruits and cardamom. Cut into diamond