This video shows how to make Indian Green Tomato Curry with spice mix.
1⁄2 , chopped
2 Teaspoon, chopped finely
1 Teaspoon, minced
4 , chopped
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely
For curry spice mix
Red pepper powder
Cumin coriander powder
FOR CURRY SPICE MIX
1. In a bowl, add turmeric powder, red pepper powder, salt, cumin coriander powder, sugar and lemon juice. Mix well
2. In a pan, heat the canola oil. Add cumin and mustard seeds and let them pop up. Add onions, green chilies and ginger and sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Add curry spice mix and besan flour. Stir well and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes. Mix well and cook for 1 minute.
4. Transfer it to a dish and cover with a lid. Place in the microwave oven at power 3 for 5 minutes.
5. Serve the Curried Green Tomatoes with bread or rice.
Want to save time on cooking? Try green tomato curry in microwave and serve with rice or roti. US chef Bhal Dave gives the taste of India at every bite. Very simple but delicious, you can churn out this quick meal in minutes.