Cooking Stuffed Potatoes And Eggplants On A Stove Top
|Potatoes/Yellow squash||2 Pound|
|Egg plant||2 Pound|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Hot water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Besan flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh coriander leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Jalapeno||2 , chopped|
|Peanuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Cumin coriander powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl, add besan flour, coriander leaves, ginger, jalapeno, peanuts, coconut, cumin coriander powder, chili powder, salt, sugar and lemon juice. Mix well.
2. Slice the egg plants and potatoes in half lengthwise. Stuff them with the filling. Repeat stuffing with all pieces.
3. In a skillet, pour olive oil and heat it over medium high heat. Put the stuffed potatoes and eggplants into the skillet.
4. Stir occasionally, cover with a lid and cook for a few minutes.
5. Pour in hot water to help to create steam. Cover and cook for a few more minutes.
6. Serve the Stuffed Potatoes and Eggplants with Indian roti or naan.