ONEMAN SHOW presents a simple method to make a ONE-POT meal out of simple ingredients for lunch or dinner.
200 Gram (4 roties cut into bite size pieces)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (as required)
1⁄2 , chopped
1⁄4 , chopped
3 , chopped finely
Cumin coriander powder
1⁄2 Teaspoon, minced
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely (to garnish)
1. In a sauce pan over medium heat, pour canola oil. Add mustard and cumin seeds
2. Put onion and sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in the garlic, bell pepper and scallions. Cook for another 2 minutes.
3. Add roti, yogurt and warm water and stir them gently. Add spices, cayenne, salt, red pepper, cumin coriander powder, sugar and mix altogether.
4. Bring everything to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour more water, if needed. Garnish with cilantro.
5. Serve the Curried Roti hot with pickled ginger.
A one pot meal for dinner can be a time saver amidst your busy schedule. However that doesn't mean that you have to compromise with anything less. If you have leftover rotli or roti, you can add vegetables like onion, bell pepper and yogurt to prepare this fantastic one pot meal as shown by Bhal Dave. It gets cooked in minutes!