Here is a method to show you how to make a stuffed SPICY JALAPENO PICKLE.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
For stuffing seasoning mix
200 Gram, crushed
FOR STUFFING SEASONING MIX
1. In a bowl, add mustard, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt, turmeric powder and citric acid. Mix well altogether.
FOR JALAPENO PICKLE
2. Slit open jalapenos. Stuff them with the seasoning mix.
3. In a jar, place the stuffed jalapeno upright. Fill the jar with canola oil.
4. Let it stand at room temperature for one week.
5. Serve the Jalapeno Pickle with rice or bread.
Hot and spicy stuffed jalapenos are always a party favorite. If you love those spicy stuffed jalapenos you get at restaurants, also cook it with as much passion with Bhal Dave. He details out each step on how make these low-fat treat for holiday or for a fun evening!
Calories 178 Calories from Fat 118
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g20.9%
Saturated Fat 0.92 g4.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2595 mg108.1%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.4%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 4 g9%
Vitamin A 0.9%
Vitamin C 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
How To Make A Stuffed Jalapeno Pickle Recipe Video