Shrikhand a la Dave' is a popular Indian dessert from the state of Maharashtra. ONEMAN SHOW describes how to make this YOGURT BASED DESSERT and enjoy it with other Indian goodies. A dessert made at home to your taste and desired flavors.
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
1) Strain the yogurt using a clean cotton cloth.
2) Discard whey and collect the solid yogurt in a bowl.
3) Add sugar and splenda to the yogurt. Mix thoroughly.
4) Add the milk-soaked saffron into the yogurt and combine.
5) Crush the cardamom seeds and add to the yogurt. Combine thoroughly.
6) Serve the dessert with Indian meal.
If you love shrikhand and wonder how could you prepare this yummy, healthy sweet treat at home, try this recipe. Chef Bhal Dave whips up flavorful shrikhand in a matter of minutes using the simplest of ingredients. Try it and treat your loved ones with it.