FOR MUNG BEAN SOUP
1. Soak the mung beans in water overnight. Drain well and set aside.
2. In a pot over medium heat, pour water and add soaked mung beans. Cook for 20 minutes until tender, then simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt and lemon juice. Stir well.
4. In a pan, heat olive oil, add cumin, cloves and black pepper.
5. Saute well and pour in to the soup. Mix well.
6. Serve the Mung Bean Soup with toasted bread.
FOR NOODLE SOUP
1. In a pot, boil water and cook the noodles.
2. In a pan, heat olive oil. Stir in the onion, garlic, mushrooms, frozen peas and fry altogether.
3. Add into the noodles and mix well.
4. Serve the noodle soup with hot/soy sauce.
Hot and spicy soups are always a favorite. If you love those perfect tasting soups, you will also enjoy cooking it with as much passion with Bhal Dave. He details out each step on how make these variety of soups of different style for lunch or dinner!