Spicy Tandoori Chicken
|Chat masala||To Taste|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic – ginger paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry fenugreek leaves||1 Teaspoon (Kasoori Methi Leaves)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Pepper powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Red chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Red food color||1 Teaspoon|
1. Clean and slit the chicken legs and put it in the pressure cooker.
2. Add yogurt, red chilli powder, salt, red color, ginger garlic paste, dhania powder and dried red chillies and mix all things together. Cover the pressure cooker and let it cook on high flame till two whistle blows.
3. Then lower the flame for 2 to 3 mins and take it off the gas. Keep it aside and let it cool down.
4. Now open the pressure cooker and take out the chicken pieces in a plate.
5. Cook the left over masala on high flame until it forms a thick paste.
6. Dip the chicken pieces into the thick masala.
7. Cover the plate and keep it in the refrigerator for about 4 hours.
8. Take chicken out half and hour before you serve.
9. Heat a nonstick pan, put 2 tbsp oil to grease it, and then put the chicken on it and roast it until you see a few parts of the chicken turn brown.
10. Serve it with raw onion and lemon.