|Black gram||1 Cup (16 tbs), sprouted for 1 day and steamed for 10 minutes|
|Onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Chilies||1 , finely chopped|
|Chopped cilantro||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Parsley)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Coriander powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) Heat a frying pan and add oil.
2) When oil is heated add onions and fry till light brown and little crispy on the edges.
3) Add tomatoes,chillies, salt n spices and mix everything well.
4) After a minute add the steamed sprouts and mix well.
5) Taste to adjust seasoning.
6) Turn off the flame, add lemon juice and garnish with coriander.