|Flat crisp puris||15|
|Sev||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Boiled potatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Chana||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (boiled)|
|Chat masala||2 Teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tamarind chutney||2 Tablespoon (sweet and sour)|
|Green chutney||2 Teaspoon (without coconut)|
1. Mix boiled chana and chopped potato with 1 tsp. chat masala, red chilli powder, and salt.
2. Arrange the crisp puris on a plate (6-7 per plate)
3. Place a little of the boiled chana and chopped potato on each puri.
4. Sprinkle Tamarind sauce, green chutney (coriander, green chilly, salt) on each puri.
5. Now put chopped tomato, onion, coriander leaves, and chat masala over this.
6. Liberally sprinkle crisp sev over all the puris to cover them.
7. Serve immediately.