This is the best way to fry papad. They consume less oil and are healthier than deep fried papad.
Cooking oil spray
1. Spray cooking oil on the papads
2. Grease each of the papads individually
3. In a microwave safe plate, place the greased papads on a paper towel
4. Microwave the papads for 45 seconds to 1 minute on high power till done
5. Microwave fried papad healthier than deep fried papad is ready
Papads are thin, crispy Indian crackers that are staple in almost all Indian meals. Yummy papads deep-fried and served with spicy salsa, seasoning and spices make for a delish snack on its own. This video recipe shows how to deep fry papad in less oil, thereby making it for healthy snacking.