|Mutton/Lamb or goat leg or rib meat||1 Pound|
|Red chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Elaichi||2 Small (cardamom)|
1. Wash meat and keep in colander for draining water.
2. Heat oil in pressure cooker.
3. Add heeng to oil. Add meat and stir well. Add clove, cinnamon, powdered black elaichi, zeera. Stir for few minutes.
4. Add red chili powder, and yogurt.
5. Fry again till no white color of yogurt is visible.
6. Add shonth, badiyan, salt and 1/2 cup of water.
7. Pressure cook for 5 minutes.
8. Turn off stove and open pressure when pressure has dropped.
9. If you see excess water, boil till desired consistency is reached.
10. Sprinkle grinded cumin and green small elaichi on meat and cover. This will give exotic aroma to meat.