Hyderabadi Style Chicken Biryani
|Chicken pieces||800 Gram (Medium Sized)|
|Coriander leaves||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cumin powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ginger||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Basmati rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mace||1 Tablespoon (Javeri)|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Onions||4 Medium, sliced|
|Onion||2 Large, fried|
|Turmeric||1 1⁄2 Pinch|
|Yoghurt||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, take chicken, ginger garlic paste, mint, curd, green chillies, coriander leaves, pepper corns, cumin, chilli powder, turmeric, salt, cumin, coriander powder and whole garam masala dry, fried onion and oil, mix well.
2. In a bowl, take water and salt and bring it to a boil. Now add rice. Once the rice is half-cooked, drain the water.
3. Now in a biryani bowl, add marinated chicken spread at the bottom and then add half cooked rice, mint leaves, onion fried, and saffron and close it with the lid and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Traditionally, this recipe is cooked in an earthen pot for many hours on very low indirect flame.
5. Serve hot garnished with few sprigs of mint.