1) Spread some butter and cilantro-mint chutney on one side of two bread slices.
2) Assemble the sliced potato, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, onion and carrot on one prepared bread slice.
3) Sprinkle with a pich of chaat masala and salt to taste.
4) Cover with another slice of the bread with the buttered side down.
5) Slice the sandwich into two triangles and serve with hot ketchup.
This name, famous Bombay sandwich tells its entire story by itself as it is the most famous sandwich in Bombay, but to give you a better idea it can be called a vegetarian's club sandwich. The video shows how easily it can be made with the simplest ingredients at home. So go ahead and try it.