This Chicken Curry is a spicy mouth watering dish, see how Tahira cooks in her kitchen, try and enjoy!
1 Kilogram, cubed
1 Medium, chopped finely
2 Large, cubed
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped, crushed
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Teaspoon, chopped finely
1 Medium, slit lengthwise
2 Teaspoon, finely chopped
Garam masala and chicken masala powder
Red chili powder
1. In a large wok, saute the garlic and onion in the heated olive oil until golden brown for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the chicken cubes, mix thoroughly until the chicken is cooked through.
3. Stir in the tomatoes and the tomato paste, mix well.
4. Add in fresh coriander, garam masala, paprika, salt, chili powder and tumeric powder, mix well.
5. Stir in the water and boil for a few minutes.
6. Lastly add a green chilli and all the cubed potatoes. Coat them well.
7. Cook covered on a gentle heat till the potatoes are done.
8. Serve the dish along side brown rice or steamed rice.
Hey you chicken lovers, try this Chicken curry recipe and you will surely want to have it as often as possible during the week. Usually chicken curry preparation uses potatoes and peas, but this recipe only uses potato and still turns out just as well. Taste it to believe it!