Shrimp Fried Rice And Mushrooms
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ginger root slices||2|
|Cold cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Beat eggs. Slice fresh mushrooms. Chop onion. Mince ginger root.
2. Break up and separate the cold cooked rice, as in step 1 of Simple Fried Rice.
3. Heat oil. Add ginger root and stir-fry a few times. Add shrimp; stir-fry until pinkish, then remove from pan.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add onion and mushrooms; stir-fry to soften slightly (about 2 minutes).
5. Add rice, soy sauce and salt and stir-fry to heat through. 6. Return shrimp; stir in only to reheat. Then fold in beaten eggs until they begin to set.