Shrimp Fried Rice is my personal favorite. My mouth is watering as I type down the directions for this Shrimp Fried Rice. You will enjoy it!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Ginger root slices
Cold cooked rice
4 Cup (64 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Beat eggs. Slice fresh mushrooms. Chop onion. Mince ginger root.
2. Break up and separate the cold cooked rice, as in step 1 of Simple Fried Rice.
3. Heat oil. Add ginger root and stir-fry a few times. Add shrimp; stir-fry until pinkish, then remove from pan.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add onion and mushrooms; stir-fry to soften slightly (about 2 minutes).
5. Add rice, soy sauce and salt and stir-fry to heat through. 6. Return shrimp; stir in only to reheat. Then fold in beaten eggs until they begin to set.