|Cauliflower florets||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Green chilli paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped spring onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped capsicum||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped garlic||2 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato ketchup||2 Teaspoon|
|Chilli sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (for deep frying)|
1. Cook cauliflower florets in salted water for 5 minutes. Remove the water and keep aside.
2. Add ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, salt and water to all-purpose flour to make a batter of medium consistency.
3. Dip the florets in the batter and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown. Remove and drain.
4. Heat 2 tsp of oil in a skillet and sauté spring onions, garlic and capsicum for 5 minutes. Add soya sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add the florets, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
6. If gravy is required, add 1 tsp of corn flour mixed in water (1 cup) with out any lumps before adding the florets. Cook for 5 minutes and then add the florets.
Preparation time: 30-40 minutes
Calories 255 Calories from Fat 106
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.4%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g7.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 379 mg15.8%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.2%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 5 g10.9%
Vitamin A 8.3% Vitamin C 74.9%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet