|Coconut oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Yellow pumpkins||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Black eyed beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White gourd||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Roast the beans slightly.
2) Soak them in water for about 8 hrs, rinse and strain properly.
3) Soak the grated coconut in 1/2 cup of lukewarm water.
4) Extract the 1st 1/2 cup of thick milk.
5) Again pour 1/2 cup of hot water in it and extract the 2nd 1/2 cup of thin milk. You may use the mixer to take out the thin milk.
6) Put the beans and chillies along with both the vegetables in a pressure cooker.
7) Add the 2nd thin coconut milk.
8) Pressure cook for 1 whistle.
9) Add the 1st thick milk blended with corn flour.
10) Sprinkle salt and simmer for sometime.
11)Keep stirring frequently.
12) Cook till the cornflour is cooked and all the ingredients combine thoroughly.
13)Finally mix coconut oil and put curry leaves.