Stuffed Sour Mango Pickle
|Medium mangoes||1 Kilogram (Medium Sized Fruits)|
|Mustard powder||90 Gram|
|Chili pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Fenugreek seeds||30 Gram|
|Thymol seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Mustard oil||4 Cup (64 tbs) (To Cover The Mangoes As Required)|
1) Roast and grind the aniseeds, fenugreek seeds and onion seeds.
2) Give four incisions to the washed, dried and seeded mangoes keeping them joined at the bottom.
3) Make a thick paste of ground spices, red chilli pepper, salt, turmeric and mustard powder with a little oil.
4) Stuff the masala paste into the mangoes and put them in a clean jar.
5) Pour enough oil to cover them.
6) Cover the jar with a close fitting lid.
7) Keep in the sun for 4 days and shake it every other day.
8) Keep the jar for 15 days in a room until mangoes are soft.