|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Methi dana||1 Pinch|
|Ginger piece||1 Inch|
|Curd||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Amchur powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Slit green chilies||3|
1. Slice paneer into 2 inch cubes.
2. Put all seeds saunf [aniseeds], sarson[mustard seeds], methi dana[feugreek seeds], kalonji[onion seeds] and jeera [cumin seeds] into a bowl.
3. Grind garlic and ginger roughly and keep aside.
4. Heat the oil and add the mixture of seeds together into the heated oil. Let them splutter for 1 minute.
5. Then add chopped green chilies and onions.Fry all onions turn golden brown.
6. In this add, haldi and the garlic ginger paste and cook for 1/2 minute.
7. Whisk the curd to a smooth texture by stirring with a spoon and add to the pan. Keep stirring gently.
8. Add 1/2 tsp salt and amchoor (dried mango powder).
9. Dry up the curd a little by simmering on low heat.
10. Finally add the paneer cubes and stir gently. Leave to simmer until nicely coated with the gravy.
11. Serve in a kadhi vessel garnished with fresh coriander leaves and chopped green chilies accompanied by paratha or naan.