Nimbu ka Achar
|Water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Red chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|White cumin seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Black cardamom seeds||2 Teaspoon|
1) Boil washed and cleaned 25 lemons for 2 to 3 minutes; drain the water and make it dry.
2) Cut the boiled lemons into quarters and properly mix with half of the total salt and asafoetida powder.
3) Make a smooth mixture of the ground paste ingredients and rub the lemon quarters with this.
4) Store these spiced lemons into a jar.
5) Add juice of the remaining 10 lemons and the remaining salt to the jar of lemons.
6) Cover the jar with a clean cloth and leave it out in the sun.