Aam ka Mitha Achar
|Green mango||675 Gram|
|White cumin seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Brown cardamom||2 Teaspoon|
|Poppy seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Red chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
1) Take out at least 450 grams of flesh from cleaned, peeled and grated fresh green mango.
2) Mix the grated pieces properly with salt and sugar in a large bowl.
3) Heat a pan and roast the cardamom, cumin and poppy seeds altogether and add chilli powder.
4) Mix the spices thoroughly with the sweetened mango.
5) Store the mango pickle into a sterilized container covered with clean cloth and leave it at a warm aerated place, preferably in sunlight for about a week.
6) Shake the jar at least once a day.