|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (as needed)|
|Roasted cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chat masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped green chili||To Taste|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
|Shredded carrot||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped scallion||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated mozzarella||4 Tablespoon|
1. In a bowl, take flour, add salt, pour in enough water to get a semi soft dough. Knead for few minutes, coat with oil and allow to sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. In a bowl, add scallion, carrot, cumin powder, chat masala, green chili, black pepper, and garlic powder, mix well.
3. Knead the dough one again with few drops of oil. Divide into 4 equal portion. Roll into roties.
4. On a skillet heated over low heat, place a roti, spoon in 1/4th of the filling on half of the roti, top with mozzarella cheese and seal the edges.
5. After rolling the roti, spoon in the filling to half of the roti, top with cheese, apply some oil on the edges and seal.
6. Roast with few drops of oil from both sides.
7. Serve with chili sauce.