Brown Butter Icing
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 Stick)|
|Confectioners' powdered sugar||1 Pound (10X , Sifted)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine until liquid bubbles up, gets foamy and is lightly browned.
2) Take the pan away from heat at once.
3) In a large bowl, place butter with sugar and mix until evenly crumble.
4) Sprinkle milk over and blend well until smooth.
5) Stir little more milk, if needed to make smooth and spreadable.
6) Use as desired over cakes.