Best Ever Chocolate Icing
|Unsweetened chocolate square||2|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Scant Cup)|
|Icing sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, place chocolate and butter.
2) Place the bowl over hot water to melt the ingredients.
3) Add milk, egg, icing sugar and vanilla.
4) With a large spoon, whip up the mixture.
5) Use the filling to layer cakes and cover the top as icing.
Place the mixture in refrigerator for a while, as it will require less beating.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2029 Calories from Fat 1135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 130 g200.7%
Saturated Fat 80.3 g401.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 464.7 mg154.9%
Sodium 143.9 mg6%
Total Carbohydrates 224 g74.5%
Dietary Fiber 9.6 g38.5%
Sugars 203.4 g
Protein 18 g36.7%
Vitamin A 63.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 24.2% Iron 61.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet