Ginger Cream Topping
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Icing sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced candied ginger||2 Tablespoon|
1) Whip the cream until soft peaks are formed, fold in the ground ginger and sugar and whip further until stiff.
2) Then fold in the minced candied ginger.
3) In each brandy snap, place 1 tablespoon ginger cream.
4) Fold the egg white mixture into the orange mixture and refrigerate.
5) Whip the cream until stiff, fold in 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier liqueur.
6) Then fold the Grand Marnier whipped cream mixture into the orange-gelatine mixture.
7) Place a waxed paper collar around a 8-cup straight-sided souffle dish.
8) Spoon over the mixture into the souffle dish and refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight.
9) Remove the waxed paper and serve with the Grand Marnier Sauce.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1088 Calories from Fat 718
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 80 g122.7%
Saturated Fat 53.1 g265.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 331.4 mg110.5%
Sodium 72.1 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.31 g1.3%
Sugars 66.5 g
Protein 0.23 g0.46%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.29%
Calcium 13.6% Iron 1.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet