Decorate a cookie with icing is more simple than it seems. Watch the video and if you like you can add color to the royal icing or add some details like lines or dots, etc. I hope you like it.
4 Tablespoon (Royal)
HOW TO DECORATE WITH ROYAL ICING:
1. Fill a decorating bag with icing.
2. Draw a line around the shape of the cookies, using the decorating bag by its tip.
3. Let it dry for as couple of minutes. The line will help us prevent the icing falling off.
4. Fill the cookie inside the line and spread with a spatula, let dry for a couple of minutes
5. Serve on your favorite treat tray!
Things You Will Need
* Decorating bag
* Decorating tip
* Spatula or spoon