1. Grease a baking dish and line it with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine desiccated coconut, icing sugar, and cream of tartar. Mix well.
3. Pour condensed milk and stir to incorporate.
4. Divide mixture into 2 half. Put red food color into one bowl, and green food color in another. Mix well.
5. Put green mixture into the parchment lined pan and flatten as shown in the video.
6. Put red mixture and squash it right over the top. Pop it in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
6. Cut into slices and serve Christmas ice chilled.