June is National Dairy month, and Professor Brad has found a fun way to celebrate and learn about one of our favorite dairy treats -- ice cream!
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
1. In a bowl, pour in the milk, sugar and vanilla extract. Whisk it until well combined into a smooth mixture.
2. Once done, transfer the contents into a sandwich bag and seal it tightly. Hold the bag tightly and mix the contents vigorously. Set this bag aside.
3. Now take a 1 gallon freezer zipper bag and add ice into it. Sprinkle the ice with salt and place the sandwich bag with the smooth milk mixture inside this bag.
4. Seal the freezer bag tightly and shake the contents of both bags steadily but slowly for about 40 minutes.
5. Once done, transfer the contents into a bowl and serve.
6. Serve the ice cream garnished with some cut fruits, if desired.