Tempura Fried Ice Cream
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ice cold water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sweet bread||1 Pound, slice (1 loaf of your choice)|
|Ice cream||200 Gram (of your choice, as required)|
|Chocolate syrup||2 Teaspoon|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (as required)|
1. Place a scoop of ice cream on bread. Patch it up with other bread slices as shown in the video. Do it carefully do not leave gaps for the ice cream to come out.
2. If it starts to look sloppy, grab it on to your hands and tightly squeeze to roll it into a ball.
3. Using small bread pieces, patch up any gaps you have.
4. Wrap it tightly with a saran wrap. Place it in freezer for about an hour.
5. For tempura mix, in a bowl combine flour and egg.
6. Gradually pour water into the bowl, and mix until the batter resembles pancake mixture.
7. Drop ice cream balls into the mixture. Roll to coat evenly.
8. In a frying pan, heat oil until it reaches 375 degree F.
9. Drop ice cream balls in it, and leave for 20-25 seconds or until they start to brown.
10. Top ice cream balls with chocolate sauce, and serve it immediately.
You can use any kind of topping, depending on your choice.