1 Cup (16 tbs), frozen (or any frozen soft fruits or berries)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Small, dice
1. In mixer, drop mango, peach, and banana.
2. Add cream, and vanilla in it. Beat until smooth. At some point if you are not able to blend add a little more whipping cream or fresh fruit.
3. In an airtight container, transfer the mixture, and cover it with lid.
4. Place it in freezer for 25-30 minutes if you like your ice cream soft or continue freezing to get desired consistency.
5. Fill cone with ice cream and serve immediately.
You can add ground ginger, and cinnamon for extra flavor.