1. In a large mixing bowl, add cream, condensed milk, and icing sugar. Whisk until nice and creamy.
2. Put vanilla, and peppermint extract.
3. Add food colouring, and mix it well.
4. In a plastic bag, put the biscuits. Pop it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. Take biscuits out of the refrigerator, and crush with a roller to have fine and chunky mixture.
6. Drop crushed biscuits in the cream mixture. Fold.
7. In an airtight container, pour the mixture. Spread it evenly. Cover it with lid, and pop it in refrigerator overnight.
8. Spoon ice-cream in cones and serve it immediately.