Watch the Sexy Vegan dish out a delicious rum flavored Vegan Ice cream.
2 Cup (32 tbs) (Sailor Jerry)
1⁄2 Teaspoon (or a pinch of vanilla bean powder)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Freeze the bowl equipment of the ice cream maker.
2. For the Sailor syrup: Pour 2 cups of Sailor Jerry Rum into a pot and put on medium high flame and reduce to half.
3. Add 2 cups of sugar to the pot. Once the sugar is dissolved the liquid will start to bubble profusely.
4. Take off stove and put to chill in the refrigerator for few hours.
5. After few hours, the liquid will have turned to syrup.
6. In the processor, add 12 ounces of tofu, 3 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1/3 cup of the Sailor syrup, a pinch of vanilla and salt and blend.
7. Pour the mixture into the frozen bowl of the ice cream maker and turn it on to make the ice cream.
8. After 30 minutes, your ice cream is ready.
9. Garnish with peanuts and more Sailor syrup and serve.