1. Soak the cashews in 2 cups of water.
2. In a blender, add the soaked cashew nuts along with the soaking liquid, 1/3 cup of agave syrup, 1/3 cup of maple syrup, 1/2 cup raw cacao chocolate and vanilla. Blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour into a freezer friendly container and place in the chiller and let it cool.
4. Pour the mix into an ice cream maker.
5. Put in 1 cup of vegan chocolate chips and mix well.
6. Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
7. Scoop into ice-cream bowls or cups and serve with vegan chocolate syrup or any other fruit topping if you like.