Yogurt Cinnamon Honey Ice Cream
|Greek yogurt||16 Ounce, chilled (I use fage total whole milk greek yogurt)|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
1. Place all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
2. Pour the yogurt mixture into an ice cream maker and chill according to manufacturers directions. This will take about 30 to 60 minutes. If you don’t own an ice cream maker, no worries, this mixture can be poured into popsicle molds and frozen for 6 hours or longer.
3. Serve as is or place the mixture in ice-cream tubs, in the freezer to firm up, about 1-2 hours.
4. Serve scoops in bowls topped with fruits if you like.
5. You can also serve the ice-cream in cones, topped with your favorite ice-cream topping if serving as a dessert.
Calories 339 Calories from Fat 51
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.7%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.02%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3.1 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.81 g3.3%
Sugars 61.6 g
Protein 6 g11.9%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.7%
Calcium 1.7% Iron 2.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet