1) Take a pan and dry roast the sesame seeds.
2) Let them cool and then coarsely grind them.
3) In a medium saucepan, heat milk until almost boiled.
4) In a small bowl, beat honey and egg yolks together.
5) Add 1 teaspoon of milk into egg mixture and stir.
6) Then, stir in egg mixture and sesame seeds into milk.
7) Cook the mixture at low heat until the mixture thickens.
8) Slightly whip cream and add it to milk mixture. Let it cool.
9) Take a freezing bowl and pour the mixture into it.
10) Cover it with plastic wrap and let it chill until set.
11) Then stir it to remove ice crystals and freeze it.
12) Repeat it until smooth and frozen.
13) Serve the ice cream as a dessert or snack.