Here's a very tasty and easy way to make ice cream with fresh picked raspberries. The colder all the ingredients are, the better. If you have room in your freezer you could even put the bowl and blade of the food processor in the freezer!
2) In a blender add frozen raspberries and add a tablespoon of icing sugar.
3) Pour a tablespoon of heavy whipping cream on it.
4) Blend the ingredients in pulse motion until completely pureed.
5) In a jar add few teaspoons of icing sugar.
6) Add a teaspoon of vanilla to it.
7) Mix the remaining whipping cream into it. Blend well until done.
8) In a glass serving bowl add the blended raspberry cream.
9) Garnish with whipped cream on top.
Who doesn't enjoy having dessert? But most often than not this dish is given a skip for the intricacies involved in making it. But now no more! With CMToy you can make a delicious Raspberry Ice-cream in minutes. Just start with some simple ingredients and blend together to make an awesome fresh homemade dessert.