Ice Cream Cup Flower Bouquet
1. Toast (roast) almond slices in a pan or in the oven. Please keep your eyes on them and don't let them burn because you don't want dark brown petals. They will continue to toast a bit more when removed from heat, so stop the heat before they change the color. Toast more than you need to make spare petals!
2. Set the chocolate pen in a cup of hot water for a few minutes. Cut the tip of the chocolate pen and draw lines to define almond slices. Put in a fridge to set.
3. Make marks (holes) with a chopstick where you want to place the flowers. Gently press the petals around the marks.
4. Place the Marble Chocolate (or M&M's Milk Chocolate) in the center of each flower.
5. Place in the freezer until ready to serve.
6. This is a pretty dessert to serve at a spring/Easter party.