Strawberry Ice Cream Torte
|Chocolate cake layers||1 (8 inch size)|
|Strawberry ice cream/Ice milk||1 Quart|
|Strawberry preserves||2 Tablespoon|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate syrup||2 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. Split cake layer crosswise.
2. Line an 8-inch layer-cake pan with a plastic wrap.
3. Pack pan with ice cream. Freeze until very firm.
4. Place a cake layer, split side up, on the cake plate.
5. Unmold ice-cream layer on top, removing plastic wrap.
6. Evenly top it with preserves.
7. Top with remaining cake layer, split side down.
8. Place paper doily with cutout pattern on top.
9. Sift confectioners' sugar over top. Carefully remove doily.
10. Serve Strawberry ice cream torte with chocolate syrup.